- 1. Admin
- Can do all settings from this Desk.
- You can delete a booking here.
- KYC, Vessel, Schedule, Depot, DO Releasor, CFS are set.
- Control Panel is set up.
- Port KYC and Surveyoy KYC.
- NC Report
- Port wise specific instruction(s) can be set here.
- (1) Our Quality Objectives
- (i) Rate File, eCRO, eSign(1), eSign(2), & DO in 15 mins
- (ii) iService in 15 mins
- (iii) 'iWant' in 2 mins
- (2) Do Consignee KYC upon SOP at POL for auto-NOA.
- (3) Compare presented OBL(s) with uploaded POL OBL(s) or Signatures.
- (4) Use Quick DO or Online DO
- 2. KYC
- Send Booking Party's exact name to Admin
- Users with name, Cell No, email id
- Booking Party's shippers with their names & email id(s).
- Send the details to Admin to create and activate the KYC(s).
- For India, UAE, & Malaysia addl data and doc(s) are mandatory.
- Carry out a due diligence to ensure no illegal cargo or entity.
3. Rate File
- 3. Rate File
- Customer to negotiate and place rate file request online.
- Same is approved in 15 mins.
- Rate approved may not be exactly same as requested.
- Online rate rqst to include all commercial & special requirements.
- Example - Cargo, Wts, Freedays, TS, POL, POD, & Frt Terms
- Rates are approved by a central Admin
- Rates are auto-renewed every month with minor changes if any.
- 4. Booking
- After rate filed, customer can place a draft booking online.
- Booking to be confirmed and CRO released in 15 mins.
- DG approval takes less than 48 hrs.
- MSDS, IIP, & DG Declaration to be uploaded.
- Flexi Cargo to have LOI and all supporting doc(s)
- 5. Pre-Advice
- Mandatory Pre-advice by customer to plan port entry. (ICDs)
- Pre-advise is a simple online process. Customer to login and do.
- Pre-advice to include Seal No(s), Cargo, Weight, & DG data.
- Pre-advice data is cariied forward to VGM, SI & BL.
- Load List is prepared from Pre-advices.
6. Port Entry
- 6. Port Entry
- Allowed post uploads of Shipping Bill(s), VGM, & DG Declaration.
- GCT (Gate Close Time) to GOT (Gate Open Time) is the window
- Request Early entry on iWant subject to port storage.
- Request Late Entry on iWant. Subject to SSR or Renom charges.
- 7. Docs
- BL Lock (SI submission) deadline is asper CRO
- For Europe follow Doc Cut-Off as per shipping line. Follow CRO.
- Export Permit (Customs) to be uploaded to get Port Entry.
- Some ports insist on VGM on shipper's letter head.
- To upload MSDS, IIP or Flexi doc(s) for each shipper and UN No.
- Take LOI for Flexi cargo. Can be a one-time LOI from shipper.
- Additional doc(s) if any, may be uploaded under 'Other Folder'
- 8. BL
- Shipper to fill blue cells & red cells on BL top. Lock b4 deadline in CRO.
- RFS BL (After container(s) inside port or on rail) ? Ask from iService !
- Automatic SOB (EDI from Port) ! Sailing Date comes after that !
- eSign(1) after Lock BL, Pay, SOB(or RFS), SB or DG doc(s) uploads.
- Only after eSign(1) by us, you or shipper can print the OBL(s)
- Shipper can sign & date in blue ink at the bottom, next to the QR code.
- EconApp. Goto BL. Click camera icon. Click OBL(s) 1 by 1 or all together!
- Following answers in 'Yes' ? eSign(2) is done automatically in 4 hrs !
- (1) OBL(s) signed (and/or) dated in blue ?
- (2) Submitted from EconApp Or uploaded (colour) 24 hrs of printing ?
- (3) All Payable(s) including iService charges paid ?
- (4) Alternately, were the OBL(s) signed by our agent(s) ?
- 9. Bills
- Proforma Bill(s) are created upon CRO release. Both export & import!
- Customer Finalises himself. Exchange Rate is as on finalisation date.
- Can download or mail anyone in PDF.
- We accept online payments & discourage cheque payments
- Bank particulars at the bottom of the bill(s)
- Make payment entry. It's easy & simple.
- Fill to last decimal ! Exactly as in Cheque or online pay
- Select Option(1) Partly or in excess or Option(2) Pay Full
- Red is refundable (Your money) ! Pay or adjust bill(s) with this !
- Adjust (round-off) small balances to a latest bill !
- Overdue in red is bad ! Downgrades credibility !